1. “Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”
2.“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.”
3. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.”
4.“The more a thing tends to be permanent, the more it tends to be lifeless.”
5.“We do not “come into” this world; we come out of it, as leaves from a tree.”
6. “Without birth and death, and without the perpetual transmutation of all the forms of life, the world would be static, rhythm-less, undancing, mummified.”
7. “Only words and conventions can isolate us from the entirely undefinable something which is everything.”
8. “Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way”
9. “…tomorrow and plans for tomorrow can have no significance at all unless you are in full contact with the reality of the present, since it is in the present and only in the present that you live.”
10. “No one is more dangerously insane than one who is sane all the time: he is like a steel bridge without flexibility, and the order of his life is rigid and brittle.”
10 Alan Watts Quotes To Remember If You Really Want To change Your Life
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES?
Leave a comment below, and sure that will be our next video.
We will publish a new video every single day so please don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube Channel.